Random Thoughts of This Tubular Tuesday
- “Used out of necessity, under protest” ß This is my favorite phrase that I’ve ever seen stamped on a five-dollar bill.
- I tried looking up synonyms through a Word document to see if any existed for “Tubular”. There were “no suggestions”.
- I was a steady tree in yoga this morning…most days, I am a wobbly one! It must have been less windy in my brain.
- I think that having my boob itch (My shirt is currently causing this discomfort.) is the equivalent of when a guy’s junk needs to be rearranged. I’m not exactly comfortable just groping and clawing at my breast to fix the problem out in the open. So if you see me heading to the restroom often, it’s actually NOT to pee, but to tug at my shirt, rub on my boob and say, “UGH” in frustration, until I can change into a new, non-itchy-seam shirt!
*wriggles in chair* ßNope! Didn’t work. UGH!
- Sometimes, I wonder about little improbable scenarios…like, what if I went to sleep, and then didn’t wake up until I was 60?? Who would be there? What will I have missed?? What a scary thought!!!! Then I revert back to others scenarios like, what if I acquired superpowers? Now THAT would be pretty sweet! I think…
- Ahhhhhhh….the vicious and delicious bread smell is back again!! DANG IT, TINA!!! Why must you cook delicious smelling lunches?? Just to torture me!! I KNOW IT!!!!!
- It is magnificently hot outside!! So hot, in fact, that at the end of the workout, my eyes stung with a mixture of sweat, melting mascara, and sun-block. TOTALLY WORTH IT. I have to say, though, that I’m pretty sure it’s a torture tactic for the trainer to pick a spot to work-out in the heat…NEXT TO A POOL. I will JUMP into that thing fully clothed next time, Sucka!!!!!!!
- If I choke down ONE more carrot today, I might go flippin’ crazy!!! And I mean INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE ‘cause CRAZY CARROTS!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (Oh Shit…it’s already started.)